Singapore Government Scholarships for International Students in 2023 offer fully funded opportunities for pursuing a Ph.D. in Science and Technology. The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) program provides a scholarship opportunity for exceptional students to conduct research in collaboration with renowned fellows, supervisors, and peers.
The scholarship is offered by prestigious institutions such as Nanyang Technological University, the National University of Singapore, Singapore Management University, and the Singapore University of Technology. The program is administered by the Agency for Science and offers a multicultural and diverse environment for students from various native countries.
The scholarships are available for both bachelor’s and master’s programs, with collaborative opportunities among the participating universities (NTU, NUS, SUTD, SMU). These merit-based scholarships aim to attract outstanding minds with extraordinary academic records, providing them with a fully-funded research scholarship to excel in their research work.
By studying in Singapore, students gain real-life experience in an economically and socially rich environment, acting as a gateway to emerging economies. The program offers unique programs and collaborations, fostering talent and excellence in a supportive and vibrant community. Successful candidates receive degree completion certificates, showcasing their achievements in this globally recognized scholarship program.
About Singapore Government Scholarships For International Students 2023 Fully Funded:
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree Level: MS Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 4 Years
- Deadline: Open
Financial Benefits Of Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 2024:
- Full Tuition Fees
- The monthly stipend of S$2,200 will be raised to S$2,700 upon the successful completion of the Final Semester Exam.
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
Here is the calculated expense of living in Singapore
Here is the calculated expense of living in Singapore. For students, the main items of expenditure include food, accommodation, transport, and other miscellaneous expenses. Singapore offers a variety of dining options, including university canteens where students can enjoy affordable meals on campus. Accommodation options range from single rooms in on-campus residences to off-campus housing. Transport expenses can be managed through local transportation services. Other expenses, such as stationary, laundry, toiletries, and recreation, should also be taken into account. Overall, the total estimated cost of living in Singapore can vary depending on individual preferences and lifestyle choices.
Eligibility Criteria of Singapore International Graduate Award 2023:
- Eligibility criteria for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in the English language
- English Language Proficiency demonstrated through interview or certificate
- Additional requirements and assessments by individual universities
- Eligibility open to international students and Singaporean nationals
- Fully funded scholarships available for master’s and Ph.D. programs
- Top 5 scholarships offered
- Fields of study include science and engineering, social sciences, humanities, and economics
- Assessment based on excellent academic results and potential for research contribution.
- Photograph (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Passport (in Jpg, Jpeg, png)
- Online recommendation letters to be completed and submitted by the referees
- Transcripts and reports, with all transcripts translated into English, including academic records for Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
Available Fields & Majors:
The SINGA scholarship is available in the following fields:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Computing and Information Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Physical Sciences.
Here is a list of the universities affiliated with the scholarship program:
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
The deadline for the Singapore Government University scholarship 2023 For International Students is 1 June 2023.
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2023?
- To apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023 (SINGA), follow these steps:
- Gather the necessary documents, including research projects and reference letters.
- Prepare soft copies of all required documents.
- Complete the online application through the SINGA portal or university portals.
- Be mindful of the application deadline and submit all forms and proposals on time.
- Specify your field of interest and indicate your major in bachelor’s studies.
- Provide detailed information about your chosen supervisor and research areas of interest.
- Include contact information, such as email addresses, for communication purposes.
- Ensure that reference letters are submitted before the deadline.
- Remember, thorough and timely completion of the application process is crucial for consideration.