We are pleased to announce that candidates are now welcome to apply for the University Of New South Wales International Scholarships 2023. The program is open to international applicants from around the world.
Students are eligible to apply for scholarships at the Masters and Doctoral levels. The term of a Master’s degree is 2 Years and a Ph.D. degree is 3 Years. Located in the Sydney suburb of Kensington, New South Wales University is a public research university. In 1949, UNSW was founded. QS World Rankings This university is 44th in the world.
More than 63,000 domestic and international students are enrolled in the university. Studying at Australia’s most prestigious university is a fantastic opportunity for international students. We encourage you to apply for the University of New South Wales International Scholarships 2023.
About University Of New South Wales International Scholarships 2023:
- Scholarship Location: Australia
- Host University: University of New South Wales
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Last date: 5 May 2023
UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023-2024 in Australia will provide an amount of $35,000 per annum + Tuition Fee + Health Coverage as well as the Monthly Stipend financed by the Faculty, School, or your Supervisor.
|Research Training Program International (RTPI) Scholarship||$35,000 per annum (2023 rate)|
|University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA)||$35,000 per annum (2023 rate)|
|Tuition Fee Scholarship||Tuition Fee Scholarship|
|Australia Awards||Contribution to living expenses|
|UNSW-HEC Pakistan Joint Scholarship||Living allowance from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan|
- Candidates must be Global students.
- Candidates from all around the world are suitable to apply.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with first- or second-class honors is required for a master’s by research.
- For Ph.D. Research Schedule: You require to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most chances, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper-second-class honors
- A master’s degree achieved at a high academic standard and includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates expertise, capability, and experience in research.
UNSW Graduate Scholarship applications must be submitted in English.
- Previous Degrees & Transcript
- Cv / Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (Check Requirements)
- Other reference documents
Applicants will be assessed based on:
- Academic merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace, or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW
The last date to apply for the University Of New South Wales International Scholarships 2023 is 5 May 2023.
How to Apply!
All applicants must submit the above-mentioned documents with their application. Click on “Apply Now” to begin the application process.