IsDB scholarship 2023 waiting for you? Applications are invited for the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded. The ISDB Scholarship is open to international applicants seeking Bachelor’s Degrees, Master’s Degrees, Ph.D. Degrees, Post Doctoral Research Programs, and Vocational Training degrees.
There is no application fee required to apply for this program. The ISDB Scholarship attracts skillful male and female both students. We offer all academic fields and majors in Islamic Development. The Islamic Development Bank scholarship for 2023 will cover all expenses.
Under the ISDB Scholarship Program, you can study at top-tier universities like the UK, Oxford, Turkey, etc. ISDB is one of the Best Scholarships in the World. ISDB Scholarships are open to citizens of all member countries of the ISDB as well as Muslim Communities from non-member countries around the world.
International candidates can apply for fully funded scholarships through the Islamic Development Bank Scholarship Program for 2023-24. It will pay for all undergraduate, graduate, Ph.D., and post-doctoral education costs.
Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded Summary:
|Course Level||Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post Doctoral Research Program, Vocational Training.|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
|Deadline||15 May 2023|
Benefits Of Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2023 Fully Funded:
- Monthly Stipend Commensurate with the Country of Study’s Cost of Living.
- Tuition costs, if any, are subject to ISDB’s approval.
- Cost of Medical Treatment at a University/Government Hospital.
- Other allowances
- Thesis preparation allowances
- Return Air Tickets in Economy Class (once at the time of joining and on completion of study) and installation and equipment allowance for nominees to study abroad at partnered universities/countries.
Duration of ISDB Scholarship
- Undergraduate Programs (4 years)
- Master’s Program (2 Year)
- Ph.D. Program and Post-doctoral Research Program (3 years)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Residents of any IsDB member country or Muslim communities in non-member nations.
- For Bachelor, Finished senior secondary education (or the equivalent of approximately 12 years of education) with high grades in major subjects.
- For a Master, Be a graduate with a grade above ” Excellent ” in his/her bachelor studies.
- The Ph.D. program requires a Master’s degree in one of its fields of study.
- An applicant for a Post-Doc position must have a Ph.D. degree in one of the approved fields in order to be considered for the position. A minimum of two (2) years of research experience is required.
- Not receiving any other scholarships.
- Be medically qualified and willing to undergo medical tests after selecting.
- Saudi Arabia,
- United Arab Emirates
- Brunei Darussalam
- Republic of Niger
- Burkina Faso
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Sierra Leone
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Guinea Bissau
How to Apply for ISDB Scholarship!
The application process is entirely online. if you want to apply click on provided buttons: