The University of Tokyo, in collaboration with the Asian Development Bank (ADB), is offering the University Of Tokyo ADB Scholarship for the Fall semester of 2024. This scholarship opportunity is open to students from ADB member countries, providing a chance to pursue a Master’s Degree Program in various academic fields at one of Asia’s top universities.
Ranked highly in the QS World University Rankings, the University of Tokyo offers a prestigious education that caters to global leaders of tomorrow. International students aspiring to study in Japan can benefit from this fully funded scholarship, which covers tuition fees, expenses, and more.
To be eligible, applicants need to demonstrate proficiency in the English language, usually through an IELTS test. The application process is well-defined, and candidates are advised to apply before the specified last date in December 2023.
By securing the University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship, students not only receive exceptional education but also gain cultural experiences, networking opportunities, and a chance to be part of a diverse academic community in Japan. This scholarship is a pathway to academic excellence, and interested individuals should seize this remarkable chance to further their education on an international platform.
An Overview Of the University Of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023
|Organization||Asian Development Bank (ADB-JSP)|
|Department||Multiple (Almost All)|
|Number of Awards||300|
|Countries||Japan, Hong Kong, China, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and USA|
|Deadline||Depends on universities’ deadlines (December-January)|
- The applicant should be a national of an ADB Member Country
- Minimum of two years of professional experience after the completion of a bachelor’s degree
- Those over 35 years old are not allowed to apply, but those over 45 years old are allowed to apply for senior management positions.
- For this scholarship, you should have a bachelor’s degree.
The following documents must be submitted by applicants:
- Completed application form
- Academic transcripts and diplomas
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
University Of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 Benefits
- Tuition Fees
- Medical Insurance.
- House Rent allowance
- Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Expenses related to research/theses, such as photocopies, school supplies, typing, and computer costs, etc.
Available Fields & Majors
The following is a list of the fields and courses available for the ADB Scholarship University of Tokyo in 2023:
- International Studies
- Environment Studies
- Health Science
- Public Policy
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Urban Engineering
- Sustainability Science
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies.
Applications for the ADB University of Tokyo Scholarship must be submitted by 10 December 2022.
How to Apply For The University Of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023?
If you wish to be considered for this Fully-Funded ADB University of Tokyo Scholarship, you must complete the online application and submit the required documents. Click on the following link for complete details and to apply:
The University Of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 is an excellent opportunity for eligible candidates to pursue their postgraduate studies in various fields. The scholarship provides full financial support, including tuition and other fees, living allowance, health insurance, research grant, and travel expenses. To be eligible, candidates must meet the academic qualifications, work experience, English language proficiency, age limit, and nationality/residence requirements.
The importance of this scholarship cannot be overstated, as it allows deserving candidates from developing countries to access quality education and contribute to the development of their home countries. Therefore, we encourage all eligible candidates to apply for this scholarship and take advantage of this life-changing opportunity to enhance their academic and professional skills.