Would you like to apply for Scholarships in Saudia Arabia 2023 for International Students? Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023 is now open for applications.
There is no gender restriction Both males and female can apply for this scholarship. King Abdulaziz University has 70 diploma courses, 2,000 Undergraduate, 160 Graduate, and 90 Ph.D. courses.
Don’t take it lightly as King Abdulaziz offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs at King Abdulaziz University. The University will cover all the costs for the Scholarship Program.
Applicants may apply for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees at King Abdulaziz University in a variety of academic areas, including sciences, engineering, humanities, arts, computer engineering, information technology, business administration, and science fields.
An Overview Of Scholarships in Saudia Arabia 2023 for International Students:
|Host Institute(s)||King Abdulaziz University|
|Degree Level||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree Program, Doctoral Degree Program.|
|Financial Coverage||Fully funded|
Available Fields & Majors:
- Arts and the Humanities
- Faculty of Science – AL Faisaliah Campus
- Faculty of Arts – AL Faisaliah Campus
- College of Art and Design
- Maritime Studies
- Faculty of Business Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Engineering Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology Rabigh Branch
- Faculty of Economics and Administration
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Communication and Media
- Environmental design
- Faculty of Marine Sciences
- Meteorology, Environment, and Arid Land Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Earth Sciences
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology
- Faculty of Computing and Information Technology AL Faisaliah Branch
- Arts – Rabigh & Science
Benefits Of King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023:
King Abdulaziz Scholarships for International Students in Saudi Arabia. All the expenses will be covered by the university that gets admission.
- An Allowance Of Rs 2,700 For Shipping Books (When Graduated).
- A Total Sum Sr 3.000 For a Master’s and Of Sr 4,000 For a Ph.D Allowance For Printing The Thesis.
- Providing The Candidate With A Two-way Airfare Ticket Annually.
- A Rehearsal Allowance When Coming For The First Time
- Health care would be provided to the nominee.
- Providing Accommodation And Facilities.
- A subsidized meal can be provided to the candidate.
- A Monthly Bursary (A Research Assistant Without Summer Time), The Contact Applies For One Semester Only Between The Deanship Of Graduate Studies And The candida And In Case Of The 2 Parties Desire To Contract For Another Semester.
Eligibility requirements for Bachelor:
- The student must be trustworthy.
- Students must be eligible for admission requirements.
- The student’s secondary school graduation diploma must not be older than 3 years.
- Applicants must not be younger than 17 or older than 25 years old at the bachelor level.
- A female student must be accompanied by a relative who is a regular resident within the prohibited degree limits.
- Applicants must have obtained a secondary school graduation certification or comparable from within KSA or abroad.
Eligibility Criteria for Master’s and PhD:
- Students must not be older than 30 for a Master, and 35 years old for a PhD
- English Language Test Certificate.
- Students must not have been dismissed from Saudi institutions.
- Candidates for the Arabic Language and Literature, Islamic Law and Studies, Sociology, Psychology, and Information Science programs must be knowledgeable in the spoken and written Arabic language.
- Applicants must provide two recommendation letters from his/her previous faculty members.
- Students must obtain a recognized qualification in/her own country with a minimum grade (very acceptable) if their final degree classifications were awarded in an estimate.
- A duplicate of the graduation certificate (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- A duplicate of the transcript (certified by the Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from 2 of his former professors.
- A duplicate of a valid passport for at least one year.
- Curriculum Vitae of the applicant.
- Purpose Statement Must be in English for all programs barring Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
How to apply?
The application process is online. you can apply to click the given button below: